FIFA WORLD CUP 2018: NETCO SPORTS launches a Google Assistant application for the Fédération Française de Football (FFF).
NETCO SPORTS announces the launch of a new Google Assistant application today, available on smartphones and Google Home speakers. With this solution, NETCO SPORTS offers a real-time access to exclusive information concerning the national team and the WORLD CUP 2018 to the French Football National Team’s fans.
The Google Assistant application allows the French Football Federation to develop a new exchange channel with the supporters of the French football national team. By the simple voice command ” OK Google, I want to speak with the French football team ” from the Google Assistant of a smartphone or of a connected speaker, the user reaches exclusive information concerning the national team.
To strengthen the commitment of the fans or the commitment of the spectators of the French national football team, the application gathers diverse features and shares exclusive information concerning the national team:
- Last result: discover the last game’s result, the strikers of the fixture and the highlights of the match.
- Calendar: Always be one step ahead with the announcement with the French team’s next match.
- Starting Eleven: compare your ideal starting eleven to the one announced by the national coach.
- Songs of the supporters: learn the most sung songs, such as ” Who Does not Jump “, ” If You Are Proud to Be French “, or ” Oh, Oh, Oh, Go the French People! “.
- Records of the French team: explore the historical records.
- The announcement of the selected players.
The solution developed by NETCO SPORTS also allows the FFF to analyse in detail the interactions between the chatbot and the supporters thanks to a set of tools supplied by the solution; the application will give important hints to questions such as ” what brings back users towards the chatbot? “, etc. …
According to Stanislas de VILLELONGUE, CEO of NETCO SPORTS: ” The market of the connected speakers has increased by 278%  on the first quarter 2018. The advantage of the Google Home lies in the fact that it adapts itself to its interlocutor. This peculiarity makes it accessible to the largest number, which is totally coherent with the objective of developing the Fan Base of the French national football team that is above all multigenerational! “
François VASSEUR, marketing director of the FFF, sees this innovation as ” a way to improve the service offered to the supporters of the French national football team and to test new practices while proposing a new access to our contents by taking advantage of the development of the vocal assistants. “
 Source : Strategy Analytics